Thursday, November 11, 2010

Supernova CTB 1

Tonight, November 11, 2010, Keeley, Candice and I went over to UK to hear a lecture for astronomy enthusiasts. Attending this event was an extra credit assignment for Keeley. But, I think "daddy" enjoyed it more than the others.

The lecturer was discussing SUPERNOVA's. Now I have to be honest, I did not understand 1% of what the lecturer was saying. But the content was amazing. I simply sat there in awe of God's creation. Yes, all I could think about was "Are you kidding me"? GOD - the person that I have a personal relationship with and who loves me designed all of this!!!

Everyone enjoys a good star gazing opportunity. The next time I get a chance to star gaze I'm going to also use that time as an opportunity to talk to God and thank him for all that he does for me everyday I'm allowed to live on this Earth.

Keep it in the fairway.

No comments:

Post a Comment