Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Was enjoying a little quiet time this morning before going for my turkey trot (gotta make room for all those deserts) and when it came to the point where I ususally jot down a couple of thoughts I decided to look back one year ago and see what I wrote in my journal 365 days ago. Here it is....it's a gratitiude list. I have to say if these items stay on my gratitude list the rest of my life I should continue to enjoy the ride.

My Gratitude list:

1) Today
2) A conscious contact with God
3) God's grace
4) Living sober
5) A loving family
6) Home
7) Resources to meet needs
8) Good health
9) Network of friends
10) Faith / church
11) Sanity
12) Life experiences
13) Healing wounds
14) Freedom
15) Golf

This list seems very appropriate for a guy that is getting ready to turn 42. I'm very much looking forward to the second half of my life and what God has planned.

Keep it in the fairway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment